Saturday, April 22, 2006

Street E - 15 Apr 2006
Today we had Street Evangelism. I shall keep this post short.

People who went are in the pic below.
Joash, Nick, Myself, Celia, Debbie Yeo, Michelle, Qiang, Dinesh and Adrian [takin photo]

Di, Nick and I went to talk to strangers and to keep it short, it was a good exposure to talking to people about Christianity. not my style but made sure i tried it. it was good coz we had the survey sheet to do which really helped to swing conversations to religion. thank God for this chance. :)


posted by Joel / Rui @ 11:21 AM

Sharing His Good News;
11:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


i am.

  • A Child of God [Shalomite]
  • Joel Tan

  • I created this blog to remind myself of the experiences I had with sharing the gospel, to record it down and also to pressure myself to be constantly reaching out for the Lord.
    I pray this encourages and spurs you on to also talk to people about the Good news.

    Recent Post

  • Taxi Driver - 1st April 2006
  • Angel - 7th Jan 2006
  • Jasmine - MLM Girl [13th Oct 2005]
  • Archives


    Family & Church

    • Me Normal/Photo Blog
    • Sabby's Blog
    • Debbie's Blog
    • Sean's Blog
    • August's Blog
    • Chelsea's Blog
    • Alicia Pua's Blog
    • Cheryl's Blog
    • Vera's Blog
    • Shalom Forums
    • Christian Fellowship BASIC

    • Lydia's Blog
    • Tian En's Blog
    • Mark's Blog
    • Timo's Blog
    • Loved Friends

    • Leona's Blog
    • Angel's Blog
    • If you wish to be linked, please let me know
      and I'll be more than happy to put a link to your page.

      Other Links of Interest

    • Naruto Fan
    • Naruto Central
    • Bleach 7
    • Starhub Websms
    • Singtel Internet SMS