Saturday, April 22, 2006
Angel - 7th Jan 2006
This was written on the 3rd of Jan, prayer journal
Spent quite a bit of last night talking to Angel. She started talking bout Charismatics and Tongues and all so she started asking questions and I answered them the best I could.
We got to talking alot and I was just so overjoyed to see how God was granting me this opportunity to evangelize to her. We talked lots and the topic turned from Charismatics to Catholics to Authority of the Bible... It was 'fantabulous' how she was seeking answers. But I told her to keep the 2 topics for another time otherwise we'd only scratch the surface of the issues. So that secures me at least 2 more times to talk to her.
Sing gave her a Bible before, so I challenged her to start reading it. I asked her to start on the 4 gospels and she understood how it was 4 different accounts of 1 event. So she promised to read it since she had loads of time now. Told her that she could always ask me questions.
So exciting. I thank God for Him giving me this opportunity and I pray He'll continue to use me.Then, on the 7th of Jan, Angel accepted the Lord as her Personal Lord and Saviour. :) i shall type out an extract from an entry i wrote on the 16th of Jan.
An amazing thing happened. I have been talking to Angel much more. Talked to her about lots of stuff coz she has alot of questions. Then on the 6th of Jan, Yan Sing met up with her and verbally went through the 4SLs with her. Showed her the sinner's prayer and she said she had prayed bits and pieces of it before so Sing asked her to take it home, reflect on it and if she's ready, to let Sing know. So I was chatting with Sing online on the evening of the 6th and we were talking bout Angel, then just then, Angel SMSed her to tell her she prayed the sinner's prayer and accepted Christ. It was such a joyous time.
Since then, it's been an interesting ride. I guess it's my first time being directly [kinda] in a person's conversion.........Thank God for this sister. One i have drawn much encouragement, strength and prayer support from. Thank You Angel. :) I know you're reading this and sorry if this is weird for you to read... about yourself and all. :) but like you said, you're someone i shared too so how can i not blog bout it? :)
Sharing His Good News;
10:52 AM

1 Comments:
yar it's weird. hahaha.
Post a Comment
<< Home